Jesus' Open Tomb Project


A friend of mine posted this project on Facebook and from the minute I saw it I couldn't wait to try it. So my children and I headed into the garage for some much needed crafting time.

 We tied two sticks together, using twine, to form a cross.

  
 We filled the terracotta tray up to the edge with potting soil.

 We added a smaller terracotta pot to the tray, leaving the pot on it's side.

 Then we covered the pot with soil, forming a hill, and covered the soil in grass seed and watered. Then we added the crosses we made to the hill.

I cannot wait until the grass starts to grow. I will add more pictures once it does. This was such a fun and educational project for the kids. Who, by the way, loved playing in the dirt while they learned about Jesus' Resurrection.


Comments