Felt Busy Bags



For those of you who have little ones I would highly recommend making some busy bags. I have seen these all over the Internet and thought it would be a definite must have for the kids. In the next few days I will be adding posts about busy bags you can make at home for children of all ages. Today we are going to focus on the smaller children and felt. I really hope that you guys try making some of these because they are a life saver. If your kids are constantly coming to you saying they are bored or are stuck in front of the TV all day this is a great solution. Tell them to go grab a busy bag and watch them get to work.

A busy bags are a series of bags that are filled with activities. They can range from crafts to work. We have two sets of busy bags. One for the house and one for the car. Here are some of the things we did with felt.


 Make a Pizza busy bag an Ice Cream Scoop Pattern busy bag.

 Ice Cream Scoop Math busy bag and Make a Cupcake busy bag.

 Tangram busy bags. We have ones that show you how to make the design and ones that you have to figure out on your own. I use the blue one for my 11 yr. old son.
We got our tangram patterns from here: http://ideas.gstboces.org/programs/tangrams/printables.cfm

Grab some felt and get to creating busy bags for you kids today. Remember to make them age appropriate and educational. The Pizza and Cupcake busy bags are for our car. They keep the kids entertained on our long drives.

Comments

  1. These are so cute! I bought a bunch of felt to make finger puppets for my nieces and nephews for Christmas, realizing now I'll never have enough time to make dozens of them by christmas I had to search for another alternative and I love these! I'll be making these instead!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that I could be of help. My daughter really loves these and my son (12 yrs.) plays with them as well. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment